SALES APPLICATION ENGINEER – USA
- Assist Cosemi customers in the integration and use of Cosemi products
- Participate in Sales Calls
- Make presentations outlining descriptions and use of Cosemi products
- Provide tips regarding design and use considerations
- Answer customer questions and handle objections
- Provide application and technical support to close deal
- Provide training in proper application on production lines
- Assist Cosemi customers to troubleshoot application issues
- Help customers identify root cause issues
- Help sort between Cosemi die, subassembly manufacturing, end use stress, etc.
- Liaise between the customer and Cosemi until final resolution
- Provide feedback to Cosemi regarding customers inputs on gaps in current products and needs in next-generation products
- Expertise in TIA, ROSA, TOSA and related subsystem designs required
- Sales/applications engineering background with at least three years experience in this role
- Products sold/supported in the past can include optical components and next level subsystems.
- Knowledge of datacom/telecom circuitry and systems highly desired
- Knowledge of USB interface and related circuits highly desired
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes related to optical subsystems desired
- Knowledge of quality systems and issues related to optical subsystems desired
Skills and Approach
- Ability to create relationships and get qualifying information
- Comfort level with technical and business personnel
- Ability to discern business implications and potential in customer technical situations
- Ability to create and manage action items and project task lists, both externally and internally
- Self starter willing and able to “fill in the gaps” of smaller company’s approach to customers.
- Able to articulate and present technical concepts.
- Strong team player.
- Willing to travel to customer locations.