25G Bidirectional SFP28 Optical Transceiver
25G bidirectional SFP28 optical transceiver is high performance optical transceiver, suitable for 25BASE-BR40 PMD in IEEE 802.3cp and other bidirectional optical networks application. It supports 1289nm/1314nm wavelengths, and -40℃ ~ 85℃ industrial operating temperature. The transmitter consists of an uncooled DML laser, and the receiver consists of an APD photodiode integrated with TIA. This transceiver can be applied for cost-effective optical access networks and 5G mobile x-haul networks as well.
- Uncooled DML transmitter
- High sensitivity APD receiver
- Transmission distance up to 40km
- Operating temperature: -40℃ ~ 85℃
- Built-in digital diagnostic function
- Simplex LC Connector
- Single +3.3V power supply
- Power consumption < 1.5W
- RoHS-6 compliant (lead-free)
Note 1. The test condition is PRBS231-1 and 5E-5 BER.